IT Business Analyst
Lean Biologix is a unique full-service consulting company focused on FDA regulated life science manufacturers. We collaborate with our clients’ internal resources to manage and execute projects with lasting impact. We provide on-time delivery and focus not only on project completion but sustainability. By leveraging technology and lean principles we deliver efficient and manageable solutions to our clients’ most pressing problems.
At LBX we seek self-motivated, curious team players that understand that learning is a life-long pursuit. We support our employees in learning new skills and look for individuals that aren’t afraid to work on something new. These people have the courage to fail and the confidence to learn from mistakes and the resilience to keep trying.
If this sounds like you, we currently have an immediate opening for a IT Technical Analyst / Associate Engineer. Our ideal candidate will have a minimum of either a BS in Computer Science or Engineering discipline and a minimum of 1-3 years of experience working within the area of life science. Knowledge of SQL programming, GAMP5 software testing procedures, and GMP software requirements a plus.
This position will work closely with other team members and various clients to support clinical and commercial programs. Primary responsibilities will be:
- Develop and execute GAMP5 testing protocols
- Perform data analysis on client system data and perform data cleanup
- Create and update software development lifecycle documentation
The position will require not only technical skills but good interpersonal and communication skills. This position also requires a person that can work independently but can work well with others and collaborate as a team member.
This is a full-time position and offers competitive compensation as well as health care and matching 401(k) benefits.
- Develop testing strategies and associated documentation
- Lead qualification activities for various IT projects and software applications
- Work with vendors to optimize solutions based on client requirements
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to manage project timelines and status updates to ensure project deliverables are met
- Generate test reports based on data and manage through review process to final approval
- The ideal candidate has a growth mindset and the ability to self-manage
- BS degree in Computer Science, or other Engineering discipline
- This is an entry level position 1-3 years of experience preferred (co-ops, etc.)
- Experience relating to GDP and GMP and Quality management systems
- Basic understanding / capacity to learn SQL programming language
- Hands-on approach to problem solving, risk identification and resolution
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Project)
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously / adjust workload based upon priorities
- Effective analytical skills with demonstrated success in problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills